Friday, August 3, 2007

... Now-a-Days...

Hey Friend, I called you just to tell you,
About my Life-Now-a-Days ...
...Life without you, Now-a-Days!
Oh! No, don't worry -
It's not as bad as you may assume.

I hope you'll be glad to know -
I'm still alive, now-a-days;
i.e. I'm still breathing now-a-days.

With little to talk on phone,
I hardly charge my mobile now-a-days;
With no desire to look great,
I hardly spend on salons now-a-days;
With no need to be in senses,
I remain in trance now-a-days;
With an awareness of my broken heart,
I hardly talk about romance now-a-days.

To all our favorite joints in the town,
I still go, though alone, now-a-days;
So hurt & broke with your rejection,
I cry with no apprehension now-a-days.
With hardly any scope of personal life,
I've dug myself in workplace now a days;
With no hope of messages from you,
I hardly check my mails now-a-days.

I walk on my terrace till dawn,
I'm so sleepless now-a-days;
I keep gazing at the city-lights,
I'm so lost now-a-days.
I still am sad for what happened,
But i fake smiles a lot now-a-days;
I know I hardly exist for you,
Still I miss you a lot now-a-days.

As I hate to give up on life,
I try n carry on now-a-days;
Though I see everything shattered,
I still hope for a miracle now-a-days;
Oh by the way, forgot to mention,
I'm not the same now-a-days;
BUT...U'r still my LAST-WISH, boy...
... As I lay on my Death-Bed now-a-days !!!


-Rups
...Does Life become better if we have No More Desires?
Does that mean my life is actually better Now-A-Days?
31st July 2007

No comments: