Friday, August 3, 2007

A Hope (Lonely n Dying)

I too, once, like you…

Was out there – everywhere,

I had no fear, no drop of tear,

Was so alive n high on life…


Until one day, in a fatal play…

In a game with little gain,

Lost so badly, whatever I had,

To someone, I had never met…


I wonder what, caught my mind?

Groovy eyes or captivating smile?

I lost my heart, I lost my breath,

I lost my world, I lost my life …


But there was something that I retained…

A hope!

A hope to gaze into his groovy eyes,

A hope to see his captivating smile,

A hope to meet him for one last time,

But a life time has past by while I 's waiting..

Now, With me, my hope too is … Lonely & Dying…


Rups

They say, never snatch away hope from someone, that might be the only thing they have!

What about my hope to live THAT one day again ... differently..... a Day in July 2007...

No comments: