Friday, August 3, 2007

... Cheers...!!!

At this Favorite Pub of mine,
Where once i wished to go with you-
I'm hanging out , all alone,
where once i wished to be with you!

It's a cold Wednesday evening,
It's drizzling and its breezy;
& here I am, pretending all's fine,
but you know its not that easy!

In my throat a little lump,
Is making it tough for me to gulp-
This favorite Drink of mine..
This Long Island Iced Tea...!

So, then i remembered i didn't Cheers!
Without which I just never used to drink-
This favorite Drink of mine,
This Long Island Iced Tea!

Cheers, to my First Pub without you...
Cheers, to my First Drink without you...
Cheers, to this evening, one without you..
Cheers, to me, The 'Me' without you... !!!


Rups Says... Cheers to the First Cheers without you!!!
A Wednesday @ 13th Floor, Bangalore

No comments: