Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hey Sweets .... !!! (Why she has to go?)


Hey Sweets, stay quiet, stay calm…
Don’t say a word, but just be around;
Lemme listen to your heartbeat –
-(it seems) louder than usual!
Lemme gaze into your eyes –
- (they are) Brighter than usual!


We don’t need any talk,
But as we take a walk…
Let the breeze play
Into your hair –
& lemme look at you
Without a stare…


I may not hold your hand-
But by you, I stand!!
I may not say it aloud-
But it’s in my sigh
Last night, I felt kissed
When u said “GoodBye”!!!


But hey Sweets, Don’t say ‘Goodbye’;
Just stay back… without asking ‘why’
Hey Sweets, stay quiet, stay calm…
Don’t say a word, but please, be around!!!


~ Ruu~ 25th March 2008, post midnight, Bangalore

‘Why she has to go? Why can’t she stay?
Maybe I’ll ask her that … one fine day!!!”


No comments: