Thursday, August 16, 2007

... a B'day Song ..

Wish you were here, with me ,
Wish we were together on this special day,
Wish I could've celebrated it in my own special way,
However, it seems wishes don't come true anymore,
It seems things for you are better this way...
... Guess, you are much happier when you are away!

Still, i wanted to WISH you a WONDERFUL B'DAY
Wished to see you SMILING ... today, tomorrow & every other day...

I kept wondering all night yesterday - what gift can i present to you?
I wondered what's that one thing that'll ensure you remain happy forever?
I got the answer - in all your past words to me ...
It was my absence!!!
-Not that it would have meant much to you,
Same as my presence...
But here is my Gift to you, My Beloved Friend...
On this very day, from your life, I move away... Far Far Away.... !!!

Still, i wanted to WISH you a WONDERFUL B'DAY
Wished to see you SMILING ... today, tomorrow & every other day...

That's what i wished to do - before I could go away!

~Rups
Couldn't get a Cake, Couldn't get a bouquet;
Couldn't even meet, Couldn't even wish, him
'Cos I wasn't needed, I wasn't missed...
So, I penned my wishes ... In this b'day song for him.


No comments: