Friday, August 17, 2007

Alone…


As yet another tiring week passes by,

As I get closer to the most awaited weekend…

I remember all those old weekends we spent together

And then, it gets tougher to go home & stay there alone!!!


As I still live in the same city, near his old house

As I pass by the same lanes & same places…

I remember all our walks on those streets together

And then it makes no sense to be in the same city so alone!!!


As we share a few common friends,

As those friends are still in touch…

I remember all those outings to best of pubs together

And then it HURTS so much to avoid them, just to be alone!!!


~ Rups ~ ~~~~ 17th August 2007, Friday ~~~~

Why don't they understand,

Those who leave, without saying 'GoodBye'?

Why do I have to see the truth in Mirror?

Why the Mirrors don't even try to Lie?

No comments: